ATAAC is having a stall at Edgar's Mission this Sunday with all of our merchandise, so please come along and say hi!
"Edgar's Mission is set on 60 peaceable acres in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range, and you're invited to join in the glitz, the glamour, and the cow pat throwing competition for the World Animal Day celebrations!
* Delicious (and animal-free!) barbecue
* Presentations by guest speakers
* Walk for the animals
* Farm tours with Pam
* Meet and interact with the animal residents
* Cow pat throwing contest (yes, really!)
* Fun Kid's activities and face painting
* Animal-friendly merchant stalls (ATAAC will be there!!)"
Edgar's Mission is a great family outing and entry is free! We have been there every year and honestly it is such a great day out for the family. You can also meet Timmy the lamb who now lives at Edgar's Mission after ATAAC found him on the side of the road at only a few days old! (That's him in the photo!)
When: October 3rd, Sunday (this Sunday!)
Where: Edgar's Mission, 365 McHarg's Rd. Willowmavin (via Kilmore) an easy 1 hour drive north of the Melbourne CBD.
More details: Please visit http://www.edgarsmission.org.au/ or email
or phone Pam on 0408 397 301
See you there!!